TELLS THE STORY
Backed by a long history of acquiring and syndicating land in the path of growth, Walton’s performance is underscored by our strengths in delivering strong returns to investors.
- More than 93,000 acres of land in Canada and the U.S. under management/administration
- Exits on 125 projects owned by various syndication channels
- Distributed more than US$ 2.3 billion to investors around the globe
- US$ 3.6 billion currently under administration and growing
- Assets located in 28 growth markets in North America, with the majority located in the Sun Belt region of the United States