THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT INVESTMENT FUNDS IN ANY JURISDICTION.
This website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or solicitation for the sale of any product or securities of Walton Group of Companies or any of its associates, affiliates and related entities (“Walton Group”). Any formal offer of product or securities will only be accompanied by formal offering documentation or other definitive materials that have been prepared in accordance with applicable law specifically for the purposes of making such offer. The documents and information available within this website are not intended to provide you with any financial, accounting, tax or legal advice. This website may contain forward-looking information with respect to Walton’s projects and future results. Forward-looking statements often, but not always, identified by words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “expect”, “intend”, “should”, “should be” and similar expressions have been used herein to identify forward-looking information. Actual results may differ from expected results for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, economic and financial conditions in Canada and globally, regulatory developments in Canada and elsewhere, technological developments, competition and other factors beyond Walton’s control. Past performance of projects does not guarantee that investors in future projects will experience comparable returns. You should not rely on this information as a forecast or projection of probable returns, if any, on investments in future projects as future projects are in different geographical areas, may be structured differently and subject to different risks. Walton makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of this website or any of its contents, including, without limitation, the accuracy or timelines. Any implied warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, on any such matters are hereby expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by applicable laws. Walton assumes no obligation to update or revise this website or any forward-looking information to reflect new events or circumstances other than as may be required by applicable laws. This website is published in multiple languages. While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the translated content, in the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency of the translated versions of the website to the English language version of the website, the English language version shall be considered the official version of the website.
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS WEBSITE WILL INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In consideration of Walton giving you access to the contents available through this website and of providing certain information to you (“Access Services”), you hereby expressly accept and agree to the following:
- Your first use of the Access Services will indicate your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time at Walton’s sole discretion). You must accept these terms as a condition of using the Access Services.
- Walton may change, add or remove any part of these terms from time to time. Should you not accept any future changes made to these terms, you must cease using the Access Services. The continued use of the Access Services after the posting of any such changes to the terms will indicate your acceptance of these terms and the applicable changes.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any other person, and will keep it separate from your login identification. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password and ensuring that it is only used to permit your own personal access to the Access Services. Walton is not responsible for the unauthorized use of the Access Services by any other person. Further, you agree to promptly notify Walton of any unauthorized use of, or access to, the Access Services of which you become aware.
- Organizations which are given access to the Access Services, and whose employees or representatives are given access to the Access Services, are responsible for immediately informing Walton upon the termination, for any reason, of such an employee or representative, to permit Walton’s termination of the relevant Access Services account and password.
- You will not attempt to enter restricted areas of Walton’s website or computer system. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- Walton may suspend or terminate access to your account on this website at any time at its sole discretion.
- Walton may modify any or all of the Access Services at any time at its sole discretion. The Access Services may be periodically unavailable to you in order to allow for maintenance and updates.
- While Walton will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Access Services are available for use at all times, Walton does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your access to or use of the Access Services will be uninterrupted or free from errors. In addition, while Walton makes reasonable efforts to ensure that use of the Access Services are secure, Walton does not guarantee that the Access Services will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses or other harmful programming, or from third party interference, hacking or other security intrusions.
- You agree that Walton shall not be liable for the accuracy or completeness of the information made available through the Access Services, or for any action taken by you in reliance upon the information or the Access Services.
- You expressly agree that the use of the Access Services are at your sole risk, and that access to and use of the Access Services is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Walton and its affiliates, employees, directors, officers or agents shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising from or in any way associated or related to your use, or the use by an employee or representative for whom you are responsible, of the Access Services.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Walton from and against all liabilities, damages and costs, including settlement costs and reasonable lawyer’s fees arising out of any third party claim regarding or involving your use, or the use by an employee or representative for whom you are responsible, of the Access Services in violation of these terms.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, and you agree and acknowledge that the courts of the Province of Alberta shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought regarding or relating in any way to your use of the Access Services.
- Walton may contract with third parties located in the United States to provide processing, storage or other services. You acknowledge that in that case, your information may be processed and stored in the United States, and that state and federal governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the United States. You agree that this paragraph constitutes prior written notice to you of, and your consent to, the collection, use and disclosure of your information as described herein.