Backed by a long history of acquiring and syndicating land in the path of growth, Walton’s performance is underscored by our strengths in delivering strong returns to investors.
- More than 104,000 acres of land in Canada and the U.S. under management
- Exits on 125 projects owned by various syndication channels
- Distributed more than US$ 1.8 billion to investors around the globe
- US$ 3.35 billion currently under administration and growing
- Assets located in 23 growth markets in North America, with the majority located in the Sun Belt region of the United States